1. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
1. Ultimate Contribution’s Vision is: A time when everyone is inspired by, at peace with, connected to and living in service of, their Ultimate Contribution.
1. Ultimate Contribution’s Mission is: To empassion and guide the process of acknowledging and defining an individual’s mission and vision in life. To provide a space of understanding, unity and wisdom, where valuable tools are utilised for deep personal exploration, clarity & direction.
1. Ultimate Contribution’s Core Values are: Wisdom; Understanding; Unity; Acknowledgement; Peace; Benevolence; Purpose; Progress; Self Expression; Contribution.
1. Refund Policy – We have a 14 day return policy to the maximum extent applicable under national law and without affecting your rights as a consumer. This refund policy is your sole and exclusive remedy should our services fail to meet the expectations.
1.1 We expect you to take responsibility for what arises for you during and after this programme as a result of your work during the programme.
1.2 There are no guarantees & no liabilities to the organisation Ultimate Contribution and it’s partners in any way during and after the programme, which includes and not limited to personal liability, public liability or financial liability.
1.3 The responsibility of your Facilitator is to actively listen, guide you through the stages of the U.C.U Pathway, reflect their findings throughout and ask powerful questions. This is not a form of counselling or psychotherapy and should not be viewed as such.
2. We may terminate your access to the Ultimate Contribution Uncovered Platform, which may result in the removal and deletion of all information associated with your account.
1. The Ultimate Contribution Uncovered Platform, Website and Programme and its original content, videos, features, and functionality are owned by Ultimate Contribution and cannot be used or resold without written consent from Ultimate Contribution.
Payment Plans Terms And Conditions
“Charges” means charges to be paid by you calculated according to the U.C.U Payment Plan chosen.
“User Policy” means any user policy we issue from time to time in relation to U.C.U.
“Us” or “we” means the company named in our agreement with you: Ultimate Contribution Limited.
“You” or “your” means the customer(s) we make this agreement with and includes a person who we reasonably believe is acting with your authority or knowledge.
1. U.C.U Programme Activation
- 1.1 The U.C.U Programme will not be accessible until you have successfully purchased U.C.U Payment Plan by Credit or Debit card.
- 2.1 The duration of this contract between you and us directly corresponds to the payment plan chosen (i.e. 3 month payment plan the contract will last 3 months from date of purchase).
3. Charges and Payment
- 3.1 You must pay all the charges for the provision of U.C.U Programme services for which we bill you monthly. This should happen automatically without any further action needed from you, other than the initial purchase.
- 3.2 Once active we will not change your billing amount.
- 3.3 You are required to ensure there is enough balance on the credit/debit card used for the purchase or you will allow us to recover the Charges under any Credit Card / Debit Card or Direct Debit instruction you have given us. If you have chosen to pay by monthly Credit / Debit card or Direct Debit and we are unable to take payment in any one month we will contact you. We will charge late payment default fees if you fail to make your payments when due.
- 3.4 Late payment default fees will be charged as follows.
- £20.00 for each failed Direct Debit collection on due date
- £20.00 for each failed Credit / Debit Card collection on due date
- £40.00 for each Credit / Debit charge-back
- You will be charged the remaining balance left on your payment plan if you cancel your regular payment
4. Provision of Information
- 4.1 You must inform us immediately of any change to any details you have provided to us.
5. Suspension of Product Account and Termination
- 5.1 As well as our other rights, we have the right to terminate this Agreement without notice and to claim for any losses in full or expenses incurred by us or to suspend the provision of the Product Account until further notice without notifying you if:
- (i) you do not make payments to us when they are due;
- (ii) you do not perform or observe any other obligation under this Agreement (a “breach”) and where you have breached this Agreement and that breach can be remedied, you fail to remedy the breach within the reasonable time specified by us in our written notice requiring you to do so;
- (iii) a voluntary arrangement is proposed, or a bankruptcy petition is presented or a bankruptcy order is made against you or in Scotland you are sequestrated or a receiver or trustee is appointed of your estate;
- (iv) we have reason to believe that you have provided us with false, inaccurate or misleading information either for the purpose of obtaining a Product Account from us or at any time during the provision of the Product Account.
- (v) you or another person at your premises use the services, or are suspected, in our reasonable opinion, of involvement in fraud or attempted fraud in connection with the use of the U.C.U programme.
- (vi) we are required to comply with an order, instruction or request of Government, an emergency services organisation or other competent administration or regulatory authority;
- (vii) you do or allow anything to be done which is in breach of our User Policy; or
- (viii) we are specifically entitled to do so under any other condition of this Agreement.
- 5.2 Any exercise of our right to suspend the U.C.U Programme shall not exclude our right to later terminate this Agreement. We may refuse to restore your access to the U.C.U Programme until we receive an acceptable assurance from you that there will be no further breach.
- 5.3 You must reimburse us all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in any suspension and / or recommencement of the provision of the U.C.U Programme and we will charge you a Default charge (see section 3.4). This will not apply where the suspension is not due to your breach, fault, or omission or is agreed between us. You will continue to be liable to pay all Charges, which are due for U.C.U services during the period of suspension, and any period in which you do not comply with this Agreement.
- 5.4 As well as your other rights, you shall have the right to terminate this Agreement by notice to us in writing if we fail to perform or observe any obligation under this Agreement and (in the case of a breach capable of remedy) we fail to remedy the breach within the reasonable time specified by you in your written notice requiring us to do so.
6. Cancellation Rights
- 6.1 You must pay all the charges for the provision of U.C.U Programme services for which we bill you monthly. This should happen automatically without any further action needed from you, other than the initial purchase.
- 6.1.1 if we increase our Charges to you.
- This Agreement is personal to you and therefore it may not be assigned or transferred by you to any other person without our prior written consent. For business reasons we have the right to assign this Agreement at any time to any company or person.
8. Changing the Terms and Conditions Where any of the following occurs:
- (i) there is any change or amendment to any law or regulation which applies to our trading, operating or business practices or policy;
- (ii) the Director General of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or any other competent Government department or regulatory body makes any direction or order recommending or requiring any technical modifications or changes in our trading, operating or business practices or policy. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the Services which we provide to you as soon as is reasonably practicable by giving written notice to you prior to the changes being introduced referring to this Condition. We will also publish details of any changes (including the operative date) on our web site as soon as possible prior to the changes being introduced.
9. Unforeseeable Events
- Neither party is liable for any breach of this Agreement which is caused by something beyond their reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the rest of the provisions in this Agreement shall continue as if the Agreement had commenced without that provision or part of that provision.
- The failure by either you or us to exercise or enforce any right under this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or to bar the exercise or enforcement of it or any other right.
- Notices given under this Agreement should be delivered by hand or by prepaid first class post or electronic mail either:
- (i)to us: at the address on this Agreement or on the last invoice or to an alternative address notified to you;
- (ii) at the address in this Agreement or to an alternative address notified to us.
This Agreement is subject to the laws of England.
Ultimate Contribution Limited.
8 Town End Street,
Web Site: www.ultimatecontribution.com
Company No: 13399922